Monday, April 26, 2010

Celebrating 50 Years

Just about two weeks ago I finished a video in celebration of a 50th anniversary. I met Kim through another wedding vendor (thanks Pat!) and began working with her in the beginning of March, discussing this project for her parents. This past Saturday, Kim and her family, including two sisters, hosted a 70th birthday party for their mother/50th anniversary party in the New York City area.

Kim shared hundreds and hundreds of photos with me and we worked together to do everything possible to ensure that all party guests were included in the video at least once. You can see that her parents have a large network of fun-loving friends who like to travel and share their days laughing together.

I also created a guestbook for the event that had only photos of her parents through the years. More on that in another post.

I hope Brad and I celebrate our Golden Anniversary with a party in 2058!

No comments:

Post a Comment