Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April Showers bring...

...new clients?? On Sunday, April 11th I participated in an aforementioned bridal show with some great wedding vendors from the Frederick, Maryland area. More than three dozen
vendors participated and our tables took up the full atrium at the FSK Holiday Inn. I met some new vendors, such as Norma who runs a stationery business in Wheaton/Silver Spring and my table was near two vendors I have worked with in the past, Julie Hipkins from
Originations Photography and Pat "the Bra Lady" Schoonover. Let me know if you want her contact information

Not only was this event an opportunity to meet future brides that may be potential clients for their wedding, anniversary, or honeymoon, but an opportunity to network with other bridal professionals. To the left are two photos of my table from the show. I showed a rotation of five wedding-related videos and shared examples of my wedding and honeymoon albums.

This bridal show experience was a positive one, but I am not scheduled to participate in any additional shows at this time. I have found that the fall and winter are peak times for shows because of the frequency of spring and summer weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment