Monday, September 14, 2009

Grateful for Positive Feedback

At this time I just put the finishing touches on two DVDs for an upcoming wedding. The mother of the bride contacted me a couple weeks ago about creating a DVD for the father-daughter dance as well as the couple's first dance at the reception. I was thrilled to see her reaction last week when we met in person to preview the videos and after I made a few minor adjustments she requested, she sent me a wonderful e-mail.

"We love both videos! I was going to surprise my husband at the wedding with the video of him and (daughter), but I decided to let him see it first and I am so glad I did. He fell completely apart...He said that it crystallized the impact of his baby getting married and he recalled each event in each picture- every one of them had a very special meaning to him. He just cried and cried. He said that you did an outstanding job...He also said and I agree, that the photos, music and lyrics were impeccably choreographed. Excellent Excellent job Shannon! The thought and skill that you put into the videos has brought us a lot of joy and we can hardly wait to share our memories with our guests."

As a young entrepreneur, messages like these are very reassuring. My goal when I work with clients is to make sure they are completely satisfied with the product I create for them and I hope that the bride enjoys seeing the videos on her wedding day this weekend. With her permission, I would like to post the videos on the blog...hopefully you will get to see them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment