Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feedback

Just wanted to share another "testimonial" I received from a family I worked with in August. I am appreciative that the "H Family" enjoyed working with me as much as I enjoyed seeing fun memories of their past through their photos.

"Dear Shannon,
The DVD you created for my Dad's 65th birthday was amazing! It was a huge hit at the party. The songs went with the pictures perfectly and the order of the pictures was exactly right. There were parts where the guests at the party were in tears and other parts where everyone was laughing! Your professionalism and expertise are unparalleled. You were able to turn a series of pictures we gave you (some hard copy, others digital) into a work of art and in a short period of time. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. In summary, everyone loved what you created- the guests at the party, my family, and especially my father. Thank you for making this milestone birthday one he will never forget!"

No comments:

Post a Comment