Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Special Deal

I know it may have taken a few weeks, but I decided that I am going to offer a Mother's Day/Father's Day special. If you would like a video for your mother or grandmother, father or grandfather, please send me an e-mail or call me anytime! Mother's Day is less than seven weeks away and Father's Day comes next so start selecting your photos now!

For $150 I will create a video with 100 photos or less for you and you can give it as a gift. I ask that you select the photos and then I can get started. I am going to run this special through April 18th which allows time for previewing, final edits, and shipping. This is not valid for any projects I am currently working on.

Please spread the word to other friends and family members. I can promise that no one else will gave your mom or dad the same gift this year :).

No comments:

Post a Comment